Send us a request
Frequently asked questions
What is FiLLi Café Franchise?
At FiLLi, Zafran Tea is our specialty to say the least; we have our own signature blend which is blended by a team of experts. Unlike other tea companies, our focus is on delivering a tea that brings a unique taste which is now associated with our brand. The blending processing is carried out by experts who have been master tasters who understand the process better than anyone else. The result is a healthy and tantalizing cup of FiLLi Zafran tea in every FiLLi outlet across the world…an experience they simply cannot get enough of.
The combo of trained tea makers, high quality tea and a team of highly trained staff members ensures an unbeatable experience that makes people come back for more.
FiLLi Café currently serves at 25 locations in Dubai and seeks to be the leaders in a tea specialized concept. We are into six countries now and the franchises in Qatar, Saudi, Bahrain, Mumbai have already been operational while franchisee signing for over 100 locations have been completed.
FiLLi Cafe serves multicultural low, middle to high-end income customers. The size of a typical FiLLi Cafe outlet is between 250 sq. ft and 1200 sq. ft. with a customer flow of 300 to 400 customers per day.
How much does the franchise cost?
The initial investment for an individual unit ranges from USD 120,000 to USD 210,000 (USD 160,000 on average) this includes franchise fee and training. The first FiLLi Cafe in area development, including an office, ranges from
USD 170,000 to USD 312,000 (USD 222,000 on average) this includes area development fee plus the initial franchise fee for the first unit.
How much does the Franchise Fee cost?
HOW MUCH IS THE FEE FOR CONTINUING SUPPORT
SERVICES “ROYALTY FEE”?
The continuing services, or “Royalty fee,” is 6% of your gross sales and is paid monthly. This fee entitles you to use the FiLLi Café service mark, use of distinctive system, marketing assistance, ongoing business development and counseling, and other benefits that come with being a FiLLi Café franchisee.
WILL I HAVE AN EXCLUSIVE TERRITORY?
FiLLi Café grants an exclusive territory for a minimum of 5 units and agreed upon on a case-by-case basis.
WHAT ABOUT ADVERTISING?
The FiLLi Café name and reputation is an important part of our business. You will spend at least 2% of your gross sales per month on local advertising. In addition, if we should establish fees for a Marketing Fund, you will be expected to make Marketing Fund contributions of up to 2% of your monthly gross sales.
How much training is provided in the FiLLi Café franchise system?
Initial assistance provided by FiLLi Cafe will include the following franchisee training programs:
Phase I — Training provided at a location designated by FiLLi Cafe: FiLLi Café management will provide franchisees with approximately 7 to 10 days of initial training at FiLLi Café headquarters or at a location designated by the FiLLi Café Management, beginning approximately 6 to 9 weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to open for business. Phase I Instruction will pertain to administrative, operational, and sales/marketing matters; it will also include a liberal amount of on-the-job training. This training will be provided for the franchisee and up to two (2) designated attendees.
Phase II — Training provided at the franchisee’s location: On-site training typically takes place when the franchisee commences operations. Experienced trainers from FiLLi Café will provide on-site training for a period of 3 to 5 days to assist the franchisee in the commencement of operations.
What is the term of the franchise agreement?
The initial term of the franchise agreement is seven years from the date the franchise agreement is signed. The franchise is renewable for three additional terms of seven years each, providing you have complied with the provisions of the franchise agreement.
What are the Support Services provided by the Franchise System?
In addition to field support, FiLLi Café management provides the following services as listed below:
- Operational Support — FiLLi Café management will provide ongoing training and support in many areas critical to the success of the franchisee’s business, including unit operations and maintenance, customer-service techniques, product ordering, suggested pricing guidelines, and administrative procedures.
- Site Selection — Prior to approving a site for outlet, FiLLi Café management will provide franchisees with clear guidelines for a suitable location. FiLLi Café will require franchisees to follow these instructions to ensure that an appropriate site is located.
- Marketing Support — FiLLi Café management coordinates development of advertising materials and strategies for the benefit of all members of the franchise network. It will also supply franchisees with consumer marketing plans and materials for use at the local or regional level, and retains the right to approve all local advertising materials that the franchisee chooses to develop.
- Purchasing — FiLLi Café management or its affiliate negotiates quantity discounts on behalf of all of its members, passing some or all of these savings on to the franchisees.
- Accounting/Audit/Legal — Reporting directly to administration, this department is responsible for the financial and legal oversight of franchisees.
- Internal Support — The functional areas of training, purchasing, franchisee communications, and research and development are typically included in such a department.
- Ongoing Research and Development — FiLLi Café management continues to research methods and techniques for franchise operations (including purchasing and promotional schemes) that enhance unit-level profitability.
- Overall Program Oversight — FiLLi Café management will provide the overall coordination and planning for the FiLLi Café franchise system.
What is my next step?
Simply complete the franchise application form and return it to us. Upon receiving the form we will contact you.